Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Surprise Easter Proposal

Stephen works with and has been deployed with my husband. I've known Kaci since she moved here and our group of friends have spent a lot of time together on date nights, beach trips, etc. So when Stephen told me of his plans, I was so excited that he wanted us and the rest of our friends to be part of it!

Stephen (and the rest of the guys) "planned an Easter egg hunt for us ladies." They took us out to the Sugar Mill at Kualoa Ranch and told us to wait by the cars while they set-up the hunt. Since I was a participant some photos were obviously taken by my husband. We were explained the rules, and then sent on our way. The rest of us ladies had been told where the golden egg would be hidden so we steered clear...

Once we all gathered up, we took turns counting our eggs. The golden egg had a "special prize" so we told Kaci that we were jealous and wanted to see what it was! And this was the result...

Congratulations you two! ♥












*If you click on the first image it will open in a slide show format*

No comments:

Post a Comment