Friday, April 5, 2013

Vintage Military Couple's Session

I took Easter photos of their daughters, so I should have known how absolutely photogenic and fun this couple was going to be! All of her ideas were outstanding, I love that she wanted softer lighting (so many people think bright sunshine is the best for photos-it's not), had posing ideas, and her husband was genuinely happy to be taking these photos with his wife. I felt like I could've hung out and snapped shots of them all evening! I tried too... ask them, if they hadn't had little ones to tend to I would have gone until the gardens closed & kicked us out!


 *If you click on the first image it will open in a slide show format*

Thank you both for making my job so much fun! I really needed this session to get my creative juices flowing again. I absolutely love themed session, do you have an idea in mind? Please let me know!
-T

1 comment: